pinkscammerpatrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our favourite scammer

2 posters

Go down

Our favourite scammer Empty Our favourite scammer

Post  Hannah Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:18 am

September 10, 2008, 8:17:38 pm ProudAmerican wrote: Hey, do leafs - 21308 a favor and take him off ignore.. He is trying to e-mail you.

September 11, 2008, 5:07:53 am Hannahmaus wrote: He is a vile scamming worthless piece of shit, and I have no inclination to do him any favours. He is on ignore for a reason, I have no interest in anything he has to say.

September 11, 2008, 6:37:37 am ProudAmerican wrote: LOL.. Point taken.. I think he just wanted to ask you to stop hacking him..

September 11, 2008, 7:07:33 am Hannahmaus wrote: So the bag of crap can keep more of his interest from his scammed money? He can fuck right off with that.

September 11, 2008, 7:10:02 am ProudAmerican wrote: LMAO.. He asked me to do him a favor and contact you and thats what I did.. I used to hack him all the time and he sent me the same e-mail about bombings if I continued..

September 11, 2008, 7:22:54 am Hannahmaus wrote: It's a bizarre concept, him asking if I'll take him off ignore so he can threaten me. He posted a 'hack me' thread on the forums, presumably it just pisses him off when I hack him because when PSP still existed I bombed/hit him constantly when he trained.

No one should do him any favours, he's utterly worthless scum.

September 11, 2008, 7:31:14 am GodBlessTheUSA wrote: LOL.. I am on the same page when it comes to scammers as you are. The first week I signed up I was scammed out of 20 shakes.. I was ready to give up on the game and quit.. I was pist and after that event I hated scammers.. I still do!! I used the scammers post to put everyone on ignore just like everyone else did..

Leafs sold me something a while ago so I took him off to do the exchange. The exchange went fine and I wasnt scammed.. I have now been talking to leafs for a few weeks and he has claimed to turn over a new leaf (pun). I know, I know, once a scammer always a scammer. I thought the same thing and to be honest if I ever did a BIG transaction with leafs I would still probably go through a 3rd party. BUT from talking to him, he really does sound like he is on the up and up when it comes to scamming. He claims at the time the game was boring and thats why he started scamming. With the game coming back now he isnt looking to scam. I was very surprised after talking to Leafs that he wasnt a 12 year old asshole kid. He isnt that bad of a guy.

Take it for what its worth. Its no skin off my back either way. Im not a scammer =)

Hannah

Back to top Go down

Our favourite scammer Empty Re: Our favourite scammer

Post  -anoXia- Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:46 am

Wow, the absolute cheek Shocked
-anoXia-
-anoXia-

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum